Monday, August 10, 2009

Digital Photo Album

My topic for today is computer photo albums. I myself have actually never made one but a friend showed me the one she made and I thought it was beautiful. She made hers for a friend's birthday present and it was a great surprise. I have been looking into it and they aren't that expensive, but it is hard to choose which software to use.
1. there is the simple apple software which is what my friend used, but is not a PC users dream
2. there is jostens which is having a sale right now:


3. I have only heard of this one and I am not entirely sure if they do print out albums or just online storage, but from their description i think they have a lot of options.
Store and organize your photos and videos online at Phanfare in high definition. No ads, gorgeous slideshows. Try free for 14 days.

When I was younger my parents took tons of pictures and we have them stored in these beautiful photo albums, but now they don't take pictures and all of mine are digital. Online pictures are great, but they aren't tangible nor as precious as the old-fashioned ones. Its kind of sad, but as technology is adapting I guess we will have photo albums once again and they will be precise and look expertly done. (which is good because I am no master scrapbooker)

<3 Wicker Cerise

No comments:

Post a Comment