Monday, August 24, 2009

Open Sesame

When I lived in Santa Cruz, we lived in this two story house at the top of one of the notoriously steep roads. The floors were completely hard wood floors and together with the foggy chill that is coastal weather the house had a continual draft. To combat this, we had at least 8 huge rugs. Feeling nostalgic and scared of east coast weather I went looking for a persian rug like the ones we used to have. Imagine my surprise when they are each over $1000 and seriously do not fit into a college student's budget. That said, I signed up for the emails of when they have sales and I got one today making these rugs way more affordable.

Rugman - Summer Clearance: Sale up to 90% off Plus Free Underpad, expires 08/31/09


I think they are really cool and now some of them are close to $100!!



<3 Cinnabar Allibaba

No comments:

Post a Comment