Friday, August 28, 2009

Beauty delivered

20% Off Your Entire Purchase at Ulta.com using code 28671 - ONE WEEK ONLY!!!


Buy 2 Get 1 FREE - ULTA Cosmetics, Minerals & Brushes - use code 28671 and get 20% off too!


packing for college is ridiculous. I want to leave my old life behind kind of and instead I have to schlep half my life across the country. I found that free shipping and buying new things on the internet at least saves me from the pain of shopping for a lot once I get there. Ulta, Drugstore.com and some grocery stores like Vons have free shipping under certain terms. Ulta for instance- if you buy more than $25 worth which is easy, believe me. I bought things that I knew I would need and that you can easily order like a hairdryer, soaps, and makeup. Then, I have it waiting for me when I get to school.

<3 Tyrian purple

1 comment: