Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Vault

I just joined Vault as a preliminary precaution against bad career choices. I have heard good things about it and wanted to see what the Hype was about. Speaking of HYPe, Vault also has a lot of reviews and information about education and graduate school as well as help with admissions essays etc. This is a good stop for all your future building needs. Sign up for free membership on Vault.com and get Career Guides for Free.
My goal has been for a long time to go to grad school, either med school,business school or just a grad school in the arts and sciences. Getting into the top schools aka Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Stanford, Columbia, UPenn is not that easy, especially if you couldn't get into most of these schools as an undergrad. When the time comes this time to fill out my applications I want to make sure that I am not only prepared academically, but also that I have had a lot of practice and preparation when it comes to applications. Also, the reviews and experiences in the blogs at Vault give me insight and comfort. Somehow, even though I know it makes it way harder to get into a grad school, it is nice knowing that I am not alone in this stressful process.
Also-- because I know we are all in need of some fast cash, even if they say the recession is turning around (??) Vault has offers in return for YOUR information. That really makes me feel special when people take my reviews seriously and pay me for them.


Win $500: Take a Vault Employer Survey

Comparing and researching salaries, admissions, career strategies and resumes is prepping for the future.

<3 Clarevoyant Maroon

No comments:

Post a Comment