Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chicstar Unique star

I am pretty tired again today because I had a large amount of stress with Evil Expedia yesterday. EVIL. I am a frequent flyer and whenever I have booked with them, it has been a disaster. I literally hate them. I do however feel a little better writing this. I got an email from a website this morning that has something I haven't really seen before. They auction off the clothes starting at just $0.99 so you are biddign against other women for the clothes. This is kind of a neat idea because things are only worth what people are willing to pay- especially in the fashion world. Also, in my opinion, nothing represents the free market better than an auction and with this website it is a lot less likely you will find someone wearing your clothing item which brings me to my next point:
Submit your fashion idea, get it free at ChicStar.com!
I think this sounds like a lot of fun! I would submit something just for the heck of it, but more importantly, I have friends who actually could design something amazing. It would be kind of cool to see the designs realized.
They also have an entire regular store and I realized I forgot to put up some pictures of their stuff. here...


Not going to lie, some of their stuff (especially in the tops ad skirts sections) was kind of ick, but there are definitely a lot of diamonds in this rough.



<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment