Thursday, August 27, 2009

Watch Your BackPack

On the provided list from the University, I saw that it said I would need a backpack next year. This surprised me because I turned in my backpack for a LL Bean tote my sophomore year. Do I return to a backpack now? I did like the backpack more in terms of carrying it long distances. My shoulder hurt after extended periods and their were fewer compartments for my pencils etc.
I did a search for the recommended backpacks and I found this:


JanSport Classic Superbreak Backpack in White Calyso Blue Plaid by JanSport, White

which I think is pretty cute, but I can't tell if it is "cutesie" you have to have a certain type of personality and outfit to wear something like these.
Classic Superbreak Backpack in White Calypso Blue Tree Flower by JanSport

Classic Wheeled Superbreak Backpack in White and Hot Pink Dark Side by JanSport
Roller Backpacks were taunted in middle school, but maybe the need for larger books in college makes them cool?

My favorite and the one I had
Classic Superbreak Backpack in Black by JanSport

And the super sized version:
Big Student Backpack in Black by JanSport®

and the totes:
Laptop Carrying Case Mobile Edge Suede Ultra Tote Bag

Hatley Oatmeal Bear Tote Bag

Hatley Summer Garden Tote Bag

Laptop Carrying Case Mobile Edge Signature Tote Bag

<3 Burnt Sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment