Thursday, August 13, 2009

Proud to Be PC

Okay, so it is true... this awesome video is a fake, but that doesn't mean it is any less awesome. I mean, someone had to come up with this and if anything this just proves that we are in an awesome age. Hundreds of years ago people actually did bizarre and dangerous stunts to entertain themselves, now we have computers do them for us. I am extra happy because A) the people who did this were German and it is great to see the fatherland accomplish anything these days as German engineering is starting to mean less and less with the Chinese, Japanese and Indians around. B) It's a Microsoft ad and I am so sick of Apple smugness. :P
Seriously, all of my childhood I have grown up in schools that only had Macs and been very confused and annoyed by there weirdness. I accept that they have many features of awesomeness, but why can't they just leave us PCs alone? always with the personal attacks.
I did cave and buy and Ipod and thus I now use Itunes, but that's as far as the Imadness goes for me. I like my crappy virus infested Dells. what can I say? I have never been a fan of the fru fru and this is what I consider Macs. They are round when I like square. I like control-alt-delete and I like my little windows flag.
BACK TO the Point though. watch this staged video:


http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/300970/Microsoft%27s-Marketing-Stunt-Goes-Viral?tickers=msft,aapl
that's the link in case you want to learn more. My point for today?
Score for Germans and Microsoft and awesome Comercials!

<3 DeutschlandundMicrosoftFreundlichkeit

No comments:

Post a Comment