Saturday, August 8, 2009

Deals and stuff. Jobs and Mac

I had some posts about jobs earlier, but to be honest my search never really went very well. I got some call backs for jobs in Tahoe after I had returned to southern california so I guess my lesson learned is start EARLY. Sadly, I didn't know when and where I would be all summer and that royally screwed up my job hunt in the beginning. I do have some things for future references such as:
Yahoo! HotJobs Job Posting(s) – 15% off for a limited time!

I use Yahoo for just about everything anyway so this makes things a lot easier. Also-- people looking for jobs never have to pay- its always the people placing the ads. This makes sense because people looking for jobs don't exactly have cash to burn.

Also.... For those of you who do have some money and would like a new computer, (speaking of jobs... steve jobs that is. hehe ...) now is a great time. Macs are on sale and you can find great deals :) This is the best one in terms of savings, but there are also cheaper ones that are on sale as well.
SAVE $1,099! Apple 13.3" MacBook Air 1.86GHz, 2GB RAM, 128GB - Aluminum unibody MB940LL/A only $1,399.99 after rebate (was $2,499)

On the website there is also a free blackberry give away sweepstakes so sign up for that. You think that free stuff is always a scam, but once I won free internet for 3 months!

<3 August Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment