Tuesday, August 4, 2009

thank you for the music

Artist Sheet Music from your favorite artists at Music Forte. Find your favorite artist sheet music selections quickly and easily!

I love to sing along to songs, but I have a terrible lyric memory. I usually look up the lyrics on line, but its hard to find the sheet music for these same songs for guitar or piano. I myself don't play any musical instrument with particular alacrity, but it used to be my job to organize the sheet music for the community service singing group at my school. Sadly, such groups have a small budget so I was limited in my music choices. Most of the songs we outdated and a good portion were by the beatles so that any self respecting guitarist really should have known them anyway. back to the point- new website, new songs. I found good prices for good songs and now have multiple soundtracks (I love soundtracks). Twilight, High school musical, Mamma Mia and wicked.

Taylor swift etc ;)

<3 Auburn Mystic

No comments:

Post a Comment