Saturday, July 18, 2009

You've got mail

Yahoo! Mail Plus - Take control of your inbox.


I know that some people will always be gmail-loyal, but I am forever a Yahoo!
Although, I hate it when webpages are updated and almost always prefer the old version (ie Facebook!) Yahoo's new designs are invariably more efficient. I have several email accounts. Some I use to sign up for things that I don't actually want and some to just mess with people. Your email address is actually valuable-- some people actually pay to have it so that they can spam you. Anyway, my point is that I have one email address in my name at Yahoo and I love this one and only give it out to friends and then I have 3 others which I give out 1. to spammers 2. to possible employers 3. to get interesting newsletters

<3 Delicious Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment