Monday, July 13, 2009

How to REALLY use gift cards

I have often gotten gift cards for my birthday, christmas, or some other gift exchange. The problem is that many people who get you a gift card so it because they do not know what else to get you. So, it is quite likely that you might not get a gift card you like. I, for instance, had a hefty sum on my Abercrombie gift card after I had long stopped shopping there. This website is an interesting and useful way to utilize your gift card. You can swap your useless card for a useful one, pay less for a card with a lot of money on it, or just sell yours. It is a good idea, for example, to buy a $100 gift card for $60 because then you either save 40% on any purchase or you look extra generous when you give this gift card away. Its a good idea to save. I like Anthropology so I went online and bought a $200 gift card for $150. I used the entire thing easily because I shop there all the time. There are many other stores as well. This is actually one of the smartest ideas I have had in a while because you can still profit from the sale of the store you are shopping at. DOUBLE DISCOUNT!!! Hamrick's, Ann Taylor, Urban Outfitters, J. Crew White House Black Market and Godiva have huge discounts as well.
Buy, sell and trade gift cards at PlasticJungle.com. Pay as low as $60 for a $100 gift card.

<3 Gallant Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment