Friday, July 24, 2009

Life Update

I am on steroids and vicodin (still recovering from my unfortunate Poison Oak case) and ready for my train ride to San Fransisco. I am really excited and not just because I love train rides. I am taking Amtrak and hope that it will be a comfortable journey and that I can catch up some reading, enjoy my packed lunch and see the scenery. The biggest excitement of course is San Fransisco, birthplace and favorite city. I am totally going to blog about my adventures and I will also be giving updates on a decision I made kind of spur of the moment and may not have been such a good idea: dying my hair. And the color?
Blond! .... okay so this is a rather risky move. Not only do I have a lackluster dishwater blond hair color right now, but I have dark caterpillar eyebrows and if I have learned anything from certain celebrities with bushy eyebrows, sometimes brunnette is just the way to go.
Maybe if I am feeling generous and not too embarrassed I will even have pics. I am using a L'Oreal Paris Blond 02. we will see...

<3 Penumbra Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment