Thursday, July 9, 2009

A little of jib... and a little of jab

Questia.com - The #1 Source for Trusted Online Research. Books, journals, articles and more - Free Trial!


This membership is quite useful for writing papers and doing research. The articles and publications here are credible sources that when cited make your paper look professional. Last year when I had a science research project, I obtained permits from the library for all the information on this website, but it took forever and even then was only limited. Online databases such as these are good investments. Although, you have to remember that you shouldn't always get all your sources online. Not only, does it look like you aren't able to use a library, but also you miss out on that quality library time that is a milestone in every college experience.

Also: just for fun:

Birthday, Love, Thank You - Send the Perfect JibJab eCard!


I love jib jab. Their presidential parodies were always my favorite. Kerry Vs. Bush will always be epic.

<3 Ethereal Orange ( I have decided to sign with pretty and occasionally pretentious phrases from now on since I am entering college)

No comments:

Post a Comment