Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beach Bum

Free Shipping on orders over $75!


For sporty beach wear. There's a huge summer sale right now. Billabong, Volcom, Hurley, Jansport, Matrix, O'neill, reef, etnies, element and more. For the teen guys, the teen girls and any surfer on the west coast.
I know that at my school, it is hard to find someone without a pair of rainbows.
I love the dresses here because they are simple and comfy.



Even better, the skinny jeans- which are perfect for upcoming fall and winter are half off right now. There are a ton of different pairs, but I like to go with the vibrant blue. :)

and for my brother, who can never dress himself, but occasionally needs to look clean and nice-





These are all half off as well, so you can get 3 things and then get free shipping. I'm not that good with math, but even I know that getting $150+shipping worth of stuff for just $75 is a good deal.

<3 Hot in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment