Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cashmere, not mere Cash

When I was little, I heard the word cashmere and thought it was some unnatainable fabric that only the rich and powerful could have. Actually, cashmere is not so hard to come by, but it is as wonderful as I thought it would be. I got my first cashmere sweater a couple years ago. I bought it with my own money and it was a beautiful green color. It was so soft that I braved my own clumsy nature to wear it everywhere. Of course, it is very annoying to clean because you can't just dump it in the laundry. Still, I got it for $30-marked down from $180. It was even better to me because I got such an amazing deal on it. Of course, it isn't the same quality that all those rich guys wear, but I am sure I love it more. I am on the hunt for a new one, not because I plan on getting rid of this one, but because I want another one in a different color. I have been watching the sales and finally one is here. Check it out:
""50% Discount on Cashmere Coats, Robes, Sweaters & Scarves.""




This website isn't the fanciest, but it does have cashmere half off. I personally really like to wear a really small men's cardigan sometimes because they are usually longer and keep me warmer.

They aren't as form fitting, but having just one is useful.

<3 src="http://www.ftjcfx.com/image-3561302-10471851" border="0" height="1" width="1">

No comments:

Post a Comment