Wednesday, July 22, 2009

E><3 Evil Leaves

So, the worst of all horibble things finally happened to me... again. I got POISON OAK. I hate this stuff so much and am always careful, but of course the thing I was not thinking of gave it to me. My little beagle loves to run around in the bushes behind our house. And of course she has protective fur that keeps her from coming into contact with the evil stuff. So, the oil from the plant travels on her back and then when I reach down to pick her up and carry her to our car, I wind up with arms and a chest full of itchy scratchy evil red rashes. Its so unfair. So obviously, I have to stock up on Calamine lotion and bandages and God knows what else.

These are pretty cheap:

Poison Ivy Oak 50 Tablets From Hyland's



And these are in bulk, so if you are anything like me....
Poison Ivy/Oak Clip Strip 50 Tabs/6 Pc from Hylands
and be sure to use this coupon:
iHealthTree Life-Time Coupon: $1 OFF


My mom bought me this I can be more aware. I wish she had gotten me a time machine instead.


A Field Guide to Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, and Poison Sumac: Prevention and Remedies



And this is what I am planning on getting so that I won't have this problem again. Luckily, I have a younger brother whom I can send to exterminate these toxic weeds:

Poison Ivy Killer & Poison Oak Killer



I am seriously in misery and cannot let anyone see me this way. I am planning on spending my recovery time secluded from the world. All right, its not quite so drastic, but I do foresee many hours of teen movies and internet shopping as consolation.

<3 What's white and blonde and red all over?

No comments:

Post a Comment