Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When bored and Online

I just discovered something that is going to make my boredom so much easier!
Okay, so this website seems kind of weird at first because all it really is is a randomizer.
http://www.stumbleupon.com
You click on the "stumble" button and it takes you to a new website and you can either press "i like" or give it a thumbs down. So, you can quickly and efficiently find new things. I admit, some of the are BIZARRE. for instance one link led me directly to someone's hotmail inbox and seriously? who wants to let the rest of the world into their private mailboxes? some of the other strange things included:
1. a website that shows you how to fold a shirt in this bizarre japanese way and how to do different knots on a tie.
2. an travel website that lets you zoom in on the capitals.
3. a travel website that instructs poor teens like myself how we might backpack tour europe on $25 a day.
4. despair.com which has some of the funniest apparel ever. Including things for the sarcastic, pessimistic, anarchist, cynical etc. Their collection of shot glasses is great. (p/s you don't go to this website necessarily to buy, just look to be entertained!)
5. a rather useful hitchhikers guide online

You might have noticed that a lot of my finds include travel. That's because it was one of my "tags" you can tag subjects that you are interested in. I might suggest not tagging too soon though because you can find things that you are interested in that you might not have thought of.

<3 Serendipity Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment