Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Post Office and other things I hate

I know this topic might be tiresome, otherwise there wouldn't be an expression, "going postal" to describe someone who loses it and goes on a killing spree, but I have recently discovered that I may join that huge majority of Americans who dislike the USPS. My reason is simple.... I was supposed to send my mother for the key to the mailbox so that she could get my mail while I was away and I didn't put enough stamps on it. Now, I have no idea where it is or what I can do to find it. I talked to my post office, my mom talked to hers and they were no help. They said that because there weren't enough stamps it might be in dead mail in Michigan. WHAT?? I didn't pay enough to send it 200 miles so they send my mail thousands of miles away?? At present I am hopeless because my checks go to that mailbox. No spending money for me, I guess.

<3 Hating on the USPS

No comments:

Post a Comment