Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why I can't clean my room

I want to say that I can't clean my room because I have too much other stuff to do, but that's not true. For the past two weeks, my life has been BORING. I have been "relaxing at home" which basically means I have not left the house unless I wanted to go to someone else's house or buy food. I feel pretty useless and lame. I need a job.
And yet, its very hard to find work in the US right now. I was always promised the land of opportunity and yet we are all the young and unemployed according to the latest statistics. For my part, I guess it could be worse. I could have just graduated college instead of high school and then every hour that I wasted at home on Facebook could be a lot more valuable. Let's face it, a high school diploma doesn't mean that much these days: I am barely qualified to work a starbucks expresso machine.

So, in the mean time, I have taken up trying to become an entrepreneur. Except, I am not really sure how you start being one-- which is the most important step. very lost right now... and very tired. I am going to cut my babble and instead give you what I am currently amazed by:


I heard this movie took 7 years to make. So, I guess if I guess I am not under any time pressure. while I am thinking, I might call up a friend and go catch the midnight showing....

<3 hey Coraline!

No comments:

Post a Comment