Friday, June 26, 2009

Clear Skies

Shop skin care and cosmetics online. Get free shipping and samples. Award winning service


I've always longed for flawless skin. Sadly, the best I can do is use tons of expensive products to keep it under control and cosmetics to cover up the signs. Stress is my worst enemy, but I also did some research and found some info on how food and other factors contribute.

1. Iodized salt= bad
2. grease (duh)=bad
3. touching my face and having hair in my face=BAD
4. Nonfat yogurt plain= good and healthy
5. Exfoliating= bad
6. Really hot showers= bad (rinse with cold)
7. Certain fruits such as pineapple or too much vinegar may aggravate your skin if you are sensitive like I am.
8. Changing your habits drastically. Moving elevation can even cause your skin's needs to change


no more. I am now on a new skin medication and have cut down on the cover up since during summer I see less people.

<3 Hoping for clear

No comments:

Post a Comment