Monday, June 15, 2009

Dilemma, pickle, problem

Right now we are getting ready to drive to our summer home... which means a lot of cleaning. it is pretty miserable. I spent all of last night packing my room into boxes and discovered that I have waaay too many books. I don't know what to do with them while I am at college. The amount it would cost to ship all of them is enormous and yet if I leave them here they will just sit under my bed. Besides, books in your dorm room make you look smart. I guess I will just have to buy a bunch of them cheap and have them free shipped to my dorm.

ooh. actually I just found the link on google:
Free USPS Shipping from eCampus.com


problem solved I guess. Free shipping should just be a gimme in my opinion since we are doing the company a favor by not having them ship it all the way out to us just so we can see it and then they have to rent a space to keep it.

<3 Have it the way I want it

No comments:

Post a Comment