Thursday, June 4, 2009

Senior Pranks

If you haven't already done your senior prank, it is coming up... Ours was pretty good this year, although I wasn't there to see it. I know that since I go to a private boarding school, our pranks are probably a little different from the general ones. A couple of years ago, the seniors led a cow up a tower at my school. The stairs were too narrow for him to turn around and cows apparently don't like going backwards. So, the school had to hire a crane to get him down. This was definitely the biggest hassle for the faculty of all pranks. Among others, there was the year that the seniors put all the furniture on the roof, stealing all the school silverware the year they hid thousands of alarm clocks all over school that went off at random times. I guess that's nothing compared to what the pranks are like in college especially if you go to Caltech or MIT. http://www.globalprovince.com/caltech.htm

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment