Thursday, June 18, 2009

Through the Contact Lens

Save up to 70% on Contact Lenses plus an additional $5 off any order over $50! Enter ACLS5 in the instruction field of our order form.


So the other day my brother made me drive him all the way to my father's house. Thrid time this week! I didn't mind so much the first two times because I love exercising my driving privilege, but this time it was just for his new pair of contacts. He claims that it is impossible to find them up here in our mountain home so we haaad to go get them before we got here. Then, I did a search and found that link. Not only could we get him a ton of new contacts delivered right to our house, but we could also even get them cheaper. I could have killed him. My mother ordered some for the whole family-- except for me; I have great eye sight. I guess I can't really sympathize for his desperate need of contacts and I hope I never will so I guess I won't hold this against him...

<3 Hungry for Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment