Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Encore




Use code CJLP10 to take 10% off any order at Linea Pelle



Yes I agree... to any girl in her teens without a trust fund or a penthouse on the Upper East Side, Linea Pelle is generally a little bit pricey. There are ways to get around this though. The two bags above are 25% and 40% off and using the coupon, one can get another 10% taken right off. That's not bad. Plus, when you feel that quality hanging off your arm, you are sure to feel more self confident ( I'm not shallow, its just the way humans are) I never used to understand what the deal was with handbags until I went to Italy last summer. The little boutiques with the handbags lined up so neatly made me fall in love with the shine and texture. The street merchants who sold knock offs made me sad and yet, I was almost tempted to buy one, knowing full well it was not the real thing. Its better to have the real thing at half price than a knock off from the street for less. that's just my two cents anyway (and you better pay attention- I need all the cents I can get if I want to save up for one of these bags)

<3 src="http://www.ftjcfx.com/image-1442363-10605877" width="1" border="0" height="1">

No comments:

Post a Comment