Monday, June 8, 2009

Memory lane tapes( who uses tapes anymore?)

So, I think the time has come for my list of all time childhood movies since I just turned 18 and heck I will even throw in my teen movies as well. I will try to rank them, but probably get tired and they will end up in the order that I think of them. Let's see...
Child-
1. The Lion King
2. The Goonies
3. Quest for Camelot
3. Mulan
4. Hercules
5. Anastasia (if only for that one song. "Heart don't fail me now"
6. Home Alone (okay so it should be higher)
7. Richie Rich
8. Blank Check
9. The parent trap
10. Star Wars
11. Princess Mononoke (what? a little gory, but still a cartoon)
12. Pokemon (it was an era)
13. The last unicorn (I LOVED THIS MOVIE)
14. The princess and the goblin
15. The Swan Princess (love, love, love. also- hottest princess)

Teen MOvies-

1. Not another teen movie (jk, but definitely best teen spoof ever)
2. Mean Girls
3. 10 things I hate about you (HEATH!!!!)
4. She's All that (Freddy :) and Rachel)
5. Josie and the Pussycats (was throttled by critics, but I don't care!)
6. Mystery Men- probably should be under Childhood movies
7. Pride and Prejudice- all of them and for ever
8. Harry Potter ( this list is chronological now, i think)
9. Lord of the Rings (I am a dork kinda)
10. Bridget Jones- my idol in a way. such a mess and so fabulous
11. Miss Congeniality. Love you Sandra
12. Zoolander- GOLD
13. A fish called Wanda- A little too old for me, but loved it
14. Office Space- BOB
15. The Incredibles. still think its the best pixar, Toy Story was my nemesis
16. Arsenic and Old Lace- Old, but Genius
17. Gone with the Wind- Have seen this way too many times. mom's fave
18. Love Actually- loved actually
19. 2 weeks notice- and hugh in general, don't care about hookers
20. How to lose a man in 10 days- Kate Hudson= chick flick goddess
21. 28 days- not 28 days later
22. The Terminator !!!!! computers!!!
23. Legally Blonde- wait... this should be in pink and at the top
24. Charlie's Angels. girls kick butt. nuff said
25. James Bond- any
26. Old Pink Panthers- <3 peter sellers
27. Cruel Intentions- cry every time
28. The Princess Bride
29. Enchanted
30. Twilight--- soo bad, but sooo good

okay, I have to cut myself off here. I now want to go watch some of these. I am just going to throw out my faves in categories action fixes- Stan Lee creations (X men etc)+Bourne, guilty pleasures- Confessions of a Shopaholic, Bewitched. weirdness- Napoleon Dynamite+ Juno, Classics- Breakfast Club, Ghost, Ferris Bueller, Dirty Dancing and Musicals- Moulan Rouge, Across the Universe

I've forgotten some. Don't judge me too harshly

<3 heart hurting over the past

No comments:

Post a Comment