Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Job Hunt

If you are my age, which is newly 18, then you might be looking for a job and finding it difficult to get one. My job search hasn't been great. I signed up for several websites, but haven't had that much luck. Some of the more helpful sites are:

1.Post Your FREE Resume Today to attract top employers!
Monster is the best of the best, and an offer where you don't have to pay is golden.

2. Sittercity.com -if you like to babysit or be a nanny
3.Post Your Resume FREE to Job.com and receive a free resume evaluation and career consultation.
-- not my favorite, but has a lot of employers.
4.Now hiring elite grads. Join Doostang Today! www.Doostang.com
-- maybe one day when I am an elite grad.

See my problem?? its not easy. I have contacted one hiring mother on sittercity, but she apparently didn't like me much because I haven't heard back from her. I guess my best bet is to walk into one of the starbucks around here and ask for a job. Not good, pay, but when else am I going to learn the pain of corporations and no tips?

<3 Hire me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment