Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stop Motion down the Aisle

This is just going to be my list for things that I really want/need for next year dorming to get myself organized.
1. Shoe rack- last year i had a jumbled mess of heals, sneakers, flats and boots. One of my heels even got flattened. NO MORE
2. a Book shelf that supports all my books. My current one half way collapsed. NO GOOD
3. a caddy for all my shower things. I lost my previous one.
4. Still in need of those big coats...
5. money to afford all this and more... sigh*

now i am depressed, because although the thought of shopping makes me happy. a budget especially a very small to nonexistant one does not. So, i am doing some browsing that is free (for the time being) via Youtube... this video totally livened my spirits. and clothes without people> people without clothes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment