Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a Day

Found a fridge at See this week's sale events and free shipping offers at BestBuy.com.

YAY. I can't believe how expensive they have gotten. You can hardly find a fridge anywhere for under $100 and we have realized that its pretty necessary because our dining hall has weird hours and we have been losing weight right and left. You think it sounds great, but I actually don't like not eating thank you very much.

On a side note. Today, I went to New York City, which is close to my college hint hint. A few friends of mine and I decided to check out the MOMA and I fell in love with a painting that I will post later because my camera right now is not working. From there, they went to the flea market and I proceeded to walk a little more than o 20 blocks down to the mall because I had some things to return. One store I needed to get my money back from was Aeropostale. I really didn't like their jeans and opted instead for a darker H&M pair. Aeropostale was miserable. I had to wait in line for over 30 minutes. no joke! it sucked. There were so many people in their grabbing and standing and shouting. I never was in one before and I am never going back. I also went to the GAP, which I love because they have comfy clothes, and bought some shirts and a skirt. My favorite part of the day was the walk. There were so many things to see and feel and hear. The smelling part was both good and bad because sometimes there were trash bags on the streets and sometimes the smell of candied almonds wafted from street vendors. I always enjoy walking by myself because I really enjoy it more and I can do everything on my will. I don't really enjoy eating by myself though so I had to take the subway back and find my friends. Yeah, so that's it.

<3 Fridge Found!

No comments:

Post a Comment