Monday, September 21, 2009

This is how we Roll

I love sushi and its pretty good for you. Thus, I have been eating it quite a lot recently because there is a cafe where I can get it pretty cheap. In reality, if you can eat one roll for lunch, then costs about the same as a sandwhich. Its also a fun study food because I can easily eat it on my bed surrounded by my books. This post is really just an homage to Sushi, btws. Here is my top list of sushi:

1. Salmon roll. Salmon is one of the fattier fish, but that's why it tastes so amazing. Its still healthy and all and not as bad as some. Besides tuna, I would say its the most mainstream (no pun intended)

2. Unagi- Eel on rice is definitely a delectable treat. It does have a sauce that isn't that good for you since I think there's actually some sugar involved. This one's not a staple, but when I am ordering a couple things, this is definitely one of them.

3. Scallop Roll- Very good. Scallops are very healthy and very pricey, but the sauce that is sometimes served with them can't be healthy. (cuz it tastes tooo goood)

4. California Roll- when you want a little bit of everything, aren't feeling adventurous and are on a budget.

5. Yellow Tail, Tuna, Albacore- and the like.... These always blend together in my mind. Theoretically, I know which one is which, but while I am eating, I don't really discriminate. They are all good. (I think I am a little more particular to the Yellow Tail)

6. Spider Roll- this is last only because its the most expensive and kind of a cheating roll because it has soft shell crab and is much bigger. This one is to-die-for. If you have never had it, get on that!

<3 Rainbow Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment