Friday, September 11, 2009

Bags away!



Save 20% through Monday 9/14 at eBags.com


All sorts of bags are here. From handbags to bookbags to diaperbags. everything. I'm tired right now otherwise I would be looking for better deals for you guys, but I went to Fashion's Night Out last night and really made a night out of it. Needless to say I slept past lunch today and now I am trying my best to wait for dinner instead of eating ally my dorm junk food. So yeah, but things that have been on my mind are bags and rainboots since I need both. I guess when I find a good place to get rainboots I will let you know.
As for Fashion's NIght Out, I thought it sucked, but we got there pretty late (seriously though what kind of party ends at 11?) and the star highlight was some guy Christian Siriano whom I only recognized from SNL's making fun of him. No offense to Project runway lovers-- i think the show looks great. , but i was pretty bummed I didn't see anyone really famous. Even worse, all the free champagne and appetizers were gone as were the giftbags. so total bust. I would love to hear about other people's experiences though.

<3 Grey Whisper

No comments:

Post a Comment