Saturday, September 12, 2009

Best Buy deals

Free Shipping on All New iPod® Players. Valid 9/13-9/19


Laptops As Low As $329.99. Valid 9/13-9/19


$70 Off Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Special Edition Bundle for Xbox 360, Original Price $99.99, Now $29.99. Valid 9/13-9/19


Hey, I actually think Guitar Hero is really fun now. I used to make fun of it, but I guess sometimes you don't get something until you try it for yourself. It just didn't make sense to me why my brother, who gave up his real electric guitar after 3 months would love this game so much. Little did I know how important it is to have the illusion that you can actually play great songs the first time you do it. Maybe if real guitars played the music while you were learning they would be a little more fun.

<3 Echo Green

No comments:

Post a Comment