Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gap Cords



.




I love the Gap and I love cords. There's not really much more to say. They are $15 off right now at the Gap website and to be honest the most important thing about cords is really how comfortable they are and how they fit. Some places use weird material, but the reason Gap is so great is because all their clothes are relatively simple and can be counted on to be comfy. When my brother and I were little, we were given a pair of Gap fuzzy lined jeans. They were incredibly warm anf comfortable. Unfortunately, my brother grew out of his before he stopped liking them so then he started wearing mine as hand me downs. When his legs got to warm for them and he had ruined the knees by sliding on the play ground he made my grandmother turn them into shorts. Those were some pants.

<3 id="gwProxy" type="hidden">

No comments:

Post a Comment