Friday, September 18, 2009

Free awesome Anti Virus (like an upgrade to 1st class)

SAVE $60! CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2009 for FREE after rebate


This is one of those things that are a great deal if you are careful. This is legitimate- meaning that it actually is free as long as you follow the instructions for the mail rebate. Mail rebates are often annoying processes that require you to keep a lot of receipts etc. so if you are one of those people who never looks at the receipt and most certainly can't hold on to one, do not attempt to get a deal out of this offer. Only people who are diligent about receipts get something for free here and everyone else is footing the bill. That being said, as a starving student I can motivate my otherwise lazy butt if I know there is money in it for me. I recently got an empty email which I opened which is a big UHOH from anyone who knows anything about viruses. Thus, I am looking for some butt kicking virus software. That is how I found this. I did the rebate with my phone as well. The money takes some time to come back to you, but it is nice when you get money back that you thought you spent.

<3 Proof of Purchase Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment