Friday, September 25, 2009

Northface

New Fall arrivals at The North Face - Shop Now!

It's certainly getting colder around here and I have been very jealous of one group in particular: the Northface group. I guess some people know how to prepare right for cold weather. Coming from California, I really had no need for a Northface jacket, but now that I do, I am kind of excited. They are pretty snazzy looking and more importantly, incredibly warm. The cold weather is great because I get to wear it all the time.


Mine's actually brown though.
The only kind of bad thing that I can tell about Northface is that they don't really have sales, but that can also be looked at in a positive light because that means that the cost of your clothing isn't based on the whims of the fashion season, but rather the quality of the make.

<3 Warm and Toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment