Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the GoGo



Enjoy 10% Off and Free Shipping on any order over $100 at Luggage Pros. Use code "LP10" at checkout.

I always wanted to be one of those people with matching luggage of different sizes and everything fits neatly inside folded. Instead I am the person who crams everything into a duffle bag on the day I am supposed to leave and pray to my God of Agnosticism that I haven't forgotten anything. Usually, I have-- once I came quite close to losing my head.

In the end, Packing takes me less time than all my friends and I am living on the edge. Not always a good place to be. For my trip to the east coast this weekend I borrowed a friend's bag. Everything fit inside nicely and I was much calmer than usual. It was nice and I would like to try it again. Was it the bags? or was it all in my head?

<3 Hugs from the East Coast Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment