Monday, April 27, 2009

Workin it

Get a resume that gets you hired


I want a job this summer, but i don't just want any job- I want a fun job that pays and gets me work experience that I can use. Is there such a thing? I don't know, but I am hoping to find out. I posted my resume and I am looking for things by checking out the local places. I really need something to come through that atleast pays decently since I am saving for a school wardrobe.
Monster is the most popular website to use to post resumes or find employees.
The top jobs I heard for Seniors-
Teaching English in another country- ( but you have to BE in a different country and probably don't save up any money)
Working to teach a hobby (if you love dance or tennis and live in a wealthy area)
Working at a club or a resort (downside is that everyone around you is relaxing and you are stressed)
Working at a restraunt or ice cream place (you might get sick of food and pay isn't always good)

start your own business-- (won't earn you very much in 3 months unless you are very lucky)

any ideas?

<3 Hire me! Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment