Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Make it Up

Shop Clarins Official Store. Free Shipping with any $75 Purchase + Your Choice of Complimentary Samples.


C larins make up is great and now you can choose from all varieties without having to pay shipping and handling. I know that whenever I wear makeup this good, people aren't distracted by my bad skin. I really hate shopping for makeup however because the sales ladies make me nervous and sometimes I feel pressured into buying stuff after a while of talking about it. Essential makeup for me-
1. liquid and powder foundation complete with brushes
2. 1 lipstick, 1 clear lip gloss and one opaque and colorful lip gloss
3. a little blush
4. mascara
5. eye liner
6. eye shadow

preferable to NOT wear all of these at the same time. If you go heavy on the eyes- lay off the lips.

<3 Harmony Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment