Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Traveling while Fabulous

Conair® Travel Smart Products!

are right now my favorite. I am currently college tripping in New York and arrived to my hotel looking particularly disheveled, but with only a couple of minutes to my next commitment. I know its lame, but i usually have trouble getting my hair in order-- but not today.
Done in no time!

More seriously though- what do you wear to a college admissions day? do you dress up or look like yourself?
I think that you should just go as the clean and fabulous version of you. You know, just because this college accepted you doesn't mean its time to pull out those bell bottoms you think are so comfy. I wore a blouse, some slacks and close toed shoes (it happened to be cold or I might have worn a skirt)
<3 Heveled Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment