Thursday, April 23, 2009

Book it Books


Dine. Shop. Travel. Save.


This coupon expires in 6 days.... So, if you are looking for some fun things to do for this summers travel or lazy days on the beach, you might want to jump at this opportunity. Also, if you have any gifts you have to get (especially for someone you don't know that well ) a fun book is always a possibility.
Speaking of which, I recently went to check out my colleges and was detained in Colorado for 2 whole days in the airport. The only thing that kept me sane was my copy of Slaughter House 5 by Kurt Vonnegut. Otherwise, I would have died of boredom and frustration.
I did finally get to my colleges and I walked around the campus, checked out the student publications and finally decided to go to a big top 20 University over my smaller liberal arts colleges. The reason for this was that when I read the student newspapers and listened to the humor that they used, I realized the people where totally my type. Anyway, I wasn't at all pleased with the dorms, but you do have to make some sacrifices I guess. But yeah- Books= Important. I will add this coupon for college books as well even though it doesn't really save you that much, but this is a good website because if you buys books when you arrive on campus you will spend thousands.
Enter code BUY380 to recieve 3% of $80 Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment