Saturday, April 4, 2009

I V leaguin it

Last minute New York values at Expedia.com!


So, I am flying to the east coast to visit my colleges and I am very scared. I have never been passed Arizona. I really hope that I like them, but that I like one more than the rest because right now I just can't decide. It's weird because I never thought that I would have this problem. I usually have problems deciding between things, but this is different. My choices are between the arts and sciences program of one Ivy league, the Applied Sciences school of another, better Ivy or the best LAC in the country. (Sorry I am being vague, its for security) They are all great schools and very different, so its really up to the school atmosphere. Here's my checklist:
1. Are the students smart and interested?
2. Are they used to being the best, or are they just pretentious?
3. How is the food? How is the entertainment?
4. How are the teachers?
5. How is the welcome? am I an important addition?
6. What will I be able to do when I graduate?

<3 HArd Choices Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment