Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Big 4







The Bottom Promotion ends on March 25th, 2009 !!!

As for the top Promotion-- you might think, $7 shipping is a lot, and normally I would agree with you. $7 for doing something I have a lot of fun doing? going shopping with my friends is definitely more fun than browsing with them on my laptop, but also it is exhausting, it takes the whole day and it can cost extra in terms of food and gas. Anyway, two of my favorite stores are Gap and banana Republic. Old Navy of Course is always good for buying some comfy but cheaply priced articles of clothing. So, when I found this link, I thought that it was a great promotion. The Stores don't need to give you a discount and you save money buying things together that you normally would have had you gone out to shop. Diversifying your wardrobe has never been easier.

<3 HowboutMore Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment