Saturday, March 28, 2009

Daylight Savings



It's Light and Wonderful at Max STudio where they have really taken advantage of the extra day light.Up to 80% off on pants, skirts, dresses and more at MaxStudio.com The designer prices no longer seem so out of reach. My new thing is totally white pants--- my only problem is that I spill on them a lot. Of course that's what I have my various laundry detergents for, but still it can never hurt me to have a few extra pairs just in case. Plus, tunics are amazing because they give the illusion of thinness no matter where you are on your diet scale and aren't tight like some other shirts. They always look stylish and can look more casual or formal depending what you wear them with. And I think most of us are suckers for summer dresses, so that is always a YES.

<3 Horray for Daylight Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment