Monday, March 23, 2009

Artsy Fartsy

Since we have to buy our art materials at my school, my friend shops at Blick Art Materials because they have great prices and high quality brands. She just got into RISD so I would think she would know what she is talking about. Still, I bought some oil paints there a couple of weeks ago and was disappointed with the outcome; I guess you can't buy talent.
Still, I am an appreciater of art. My favorite artist is salvador Dali and I am really excited for the upcoming movie where he is played by hottness himself (Robert Pattinson-- if you don't know)
That is what I am recommending for today. Get yourself a favorite artist! That way in college you have someone to refer back to when the subject comes up with some older people. You need a favorite author, poet and some sort of political or science role model to field all those "where are you headed" questions. anyway- get on that search engine and explore some culture. or go to a museum- whichever.

<3 HighSociety;) Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment