Friday, March 20, 2009

BirkenStocked



No More Foot Pain: Happy Feet Plus

The first time I saw Crocs, I was horrified. And I still am, but some how they have caught on and are now an unfortunate trend. I don't know any teen girls in California that wear them.... but other people do and hey, even the best of us are influenced by powerful marketing and bizarre trends.
My only point is that if Crocs can make it, then Birkenstock will definitely be the more timeless shoe. As a German expat ( moved to the states at age 6), I can still sympathize with my German heritage. I owned my first pair of Birkenstock at age 3 and once I came to the United States I threw them out for my jellies and felt cool because I was like the rest of the kids. Jellies made my feet sweat a lot and they always fell apart and after about a decade, I have come to realize that Birkenstock have stayed in style for decades, even centuries for a reason. The German culture gave us Cinderella and the glass slipper and now they may give us Vogue models and a more comfortable shoe... They are more expensive than normal shoes, but they are worth it. Online, you can find quality Birkenstock and more trendy shoes inspired by them. They are comfy, unique and we can make them stylish ;)

$95.56 $71.99 $149.99 $179.99
Most Products 10-20% off

<3 HappyFooted Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment