Friday, March 13, 2009

Name Explained

Okay, so I was having trouble thinking of a name for this blog- Attah- girl came from the obvious acronym of All Things Teenage Girl. The only problem was that the name without the h was already taken (as so many domain names these days are). So I inserted the H, which I guess makes all the girls who read this blog "H Girls". I guess the H can stand for just about anything- Hot, Hyper, Hungry (apparently there already is a "Hungry Girl" and we are in no way affiliated with her), Hydro, Hula, Humming, Hopeful. I will try to post a new one every day. This blog is basically going to be a guide based on my experiences, and hopefully those of all the people who read this blog. I will post links and entries about my favorite things, or things that generally need to be talked about and I hope others will reply because I am not nearly all knowing.
Some background on me-
Female. Taurus (astro calender). sheep (chinese calender). 5'7". loves sushi and Indian food. College Obsessed at the moment. perennially shopping obsessed-mostly with sales on sale.

<3 How-to Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment