Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trusty Us

My guilty pleasure in life is lighter in calories than chocolate, but just as lacking in substance-- it's
Us Weekly (Save 75%) which I usually pay $4 for at the check out stand because magazines are the most enticing impulse buy and are also the most expensive. Somehow, sometimes I just can't help myself because Who wore it Best and the latest styles are contained in those glossy pages. So, I have taken the initiative and bought myself a subscription, and for the same ammount of money that I would have paid buying them sporadically, I know get so many that I am not forced to reread the parts I initially just glance over (aka Britney drama). so all is well-- well almost--- I haven't kicked my bad habbit, but atleast I am doing it diet, toned down, nicotine patch. Steady and mild instead of spontaneous impulse fashion binge.

<3 Had to Have it Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment