Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hoisery Ready

Get a free designer t shirt with a Women's suit purchase of $149 or more

Okay, so normally I would be like, " the only women who look forward to pant suits are HIlary Clinton and other female politicians" but I am officially entering the real world after this year and I know this because I just got a phone call saying that I have an interview for the internship I applied for. The first thing I started freaking out about of course was "What will I wear?" which is logical because a good first appearance, let's be honest, is crucial. So, ruffling through my closet, I came to the conclusion that, forget next year's attire, I don't have anything businessy to wear (yes I said buinessy, I am still in high school) for my summer job. Wherever I work over the summer (fingers crossed for fully paid internship in real office building doing more than getting coffee and being yelled at, I will have to look efficient and responsible. While I do not think it is necessary to have color coordinated outfits for every day of the week, I did go on line and look around for deals on suits etc. In the end I got 1 suit (looks my age though :), 1 pair of stylish yet practical and comfy shoes. 1 nice bag and even a pair of stockings. Plus, I got a free designer t-shirt with the link I used.

<3 Hoisery? Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment