Friday, March 13, 2009

In-Tuition and out-standing payments


Click here to find the right student loan for you!

I must admit- I am in a recession Depression. I thought this sucky economy just meant lots of great sales and frantic pundits, but apparently as a high school senior I am in the midst of it all. As of today, I have officially been: Denied (1) waitlisted (1) and accepted (2) and am still waiting to hear from other schools. So, after years of homework and test-prep, I am finding that my decision is not only going to be influenced by the USA today's list of top colleges, but also by my finances. I was excited to find that I was a national merit scholar, but apparently this scholarship pays for less that 5% of my tution for most schools. I don't want to be paying off loans when I am 30 and academic scholarships are becoming scarce. So, I am still on the search. This is one of many of my current haunts.

<3 Haunting Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment