Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Summer Bummer?

I have to start planning for the summer once more. I got an email back about one of the internships I applied to requesting phone interview, but then sadly they emailed me the day of the scheduled interview to say that they had already filled the position. The worst part is that I still have no job experience so I probably won't even be able to get a job busting tables. Woe is me. Atleast I will have the freedom to travel, I suppose. There is the teensy issue of money always, but what's a couple hundred in the face of my super gigantic college tuition? anway, I have finals to stress me out, the summer is supposed to be for fun and sun.... right?
Hope to hear some summer plans!

Best Flight Deals to New York/JFK
Definitely going to be in New York for part of the summer although I heard that the summer is a sweltering.
Seriously, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment