Friday, March 26, 2010

Sugar Dilemma

Today's post isn't as jolly as usual because I was just talking to my mom about my uncle's diabetes. Its a tough and expensive condition that way to many people suffer from. Anyway, this is for all of you out there who are glucose challenged:
$12 Off Order of $100 or More. Code: ADW12100
American Diabetes Wholesale
Along the same line, I want to recommend making carrot muffins with flax and cinnamon. I make them all the time and you don't even need to add more than a table spoon or so of brown sugar. I make the recipe up as I go and I don't think I have gotten the ratio down yet (when I do, I will post it) It requires: flour, ground flax seed, carrots, eggs, cinnamon, salt, slight sugar, walnuts. They are nutritious and delicious!
<3 HealthNut

No comments:

Post a Comment